Sunday, November 21, 2010

Career Paths

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. But I'm considering working on my photography so I can take photos and get paid for it. But I'm a little scared. I can almost NEVER get Bugger to smile, how am I going to get someone else's kid to smile? Hmmmm. . .


Took a successful photo drive this weekend (where I put the kids in the car and we drive around, jumping out of the car for photos whenever I spot a good place)

Happy for insights into my new endeavor, if anyone has any pros/cons for me to consider!



.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know I almost wanted to ask you if you were going to start doing it professionally. A friend of mine just started out about a year ago and she does pretty good! She takes pics on any location in the area, edits them and then gives you the CD. The customer prints out their own pics or for extra she can print them for you depending on what you want. I think you would be great! I think you should consider it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that BEING AWESOME doesn't pay better, huh?

    <3 Dani

    ReplyDelete