Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spooky Thumbs

Lacking inspiration for something new to post, I've decided to post something old.

For Halloween this year--my favorite holiday--I had my girls help me make these cool thumbprint decorations for my mantle:



I chose two creepy scrapbook papers and had 'em each put one thumbprint on both pages. I added the details of the bats and spiders with my skinny Sharpie and stamped on the words with my alphabet stamps. Then I simply Mod-podged 'em onto small blocks of wood. Ta-da!

I promised these to my mother so she can display them in her house for years to come.

Also, my pumpkins in the back are those plastic pumpkins that are so popular now. I just drew on them with my trusty sharpie ('cause paint and I are NOT friends).


.

No comments:

Post a Comment