Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

I'm not a big fan of clutter. I try to keep my nick-knack collection to a bare minimum. But I do have a few awesome pieces that make me smile. Today was a nice day, so I took some photos of the weird things I like. Here are a couple of 'em.

This is the gnome that lives in the tree in our backyard. Actually, the gnome usually sits on my kitchen windowsill, keeping me company while I do the dishes. However, every now and then he likes to sit, brooding, by his own front door. . . .


----------------

And this is my tiny hutch (garage sale find), where I keep all kinds of very tiny, important things. Like lost monopoly game pieces ('cause they're about all that'll fit into those drawers). The hutch usually sits on my mantel where my itty-bitty giraffe print can keep watch over our daily activities. He's the only peeping tom that makes me smile.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment