Friday, February 25, 2011

Teacher Block

Sorry for the lack of photos, I'm posting some old projects and didn't think to document 'em any better than this!

Christmas gift for my daughter's kindergarten teacher. Mrs. teacher-lady (I'm not going to publish her name) has five rules that the kids recite frequently. So I got a small block of wood (I THINK it was, like, 1.5" square) and printed, cut, glued, sanded one rule on each side of the block with "Mrs. [teacher-lady]'s Rules" on the sixth side. She loved it. And, since I already had all that stuff on-hand, it cost me absolutely nothing. Score.


Inspiration for this was from my favorite "I'm feeling crafty, but have no idea what I want to do" blog. They taught me how to make little blocks of wood be awesome and I ran with it! Check 'em out:



.

No comments:

Post a Comment